SilverRank continues to help bring awareness and provide education to the WNY community about the dangers of prescription pain medications and the growing epidemic of heroin abuse and overdoses.
Since we started the program in August 2014, we have made nearly ½ million impressions on Facebook alone and reached 318,104 people across the local area. The Buffalo DMA is about 1.1 million so we have reached nearly 1/3 of the ENTIRE population with a very strong, consistent and compelling message.
Other highlights include:
- Growing Facebook followers from 600 when we started to over 3,000!
- Gaining 300 Twitter followers in 9 months.
- Growing website traffic by 500%.
- We had over 3,500 interactions (specific actions taken by people).
- On Facebook, we interacted with over 3,100 unique users. So in just three months we made a specific connection and interaction with over 3,100 people! That is having a real impact and spreading awareness.
- On Facebook alone we had 170,320 impressions and had the Pain Killers Kill cause in front of 115,570 different people. These are nearly all people from the local area including Buffalo and surrounding suburbs.
If your company is falling flat when it comes to social media and website traffic, give us a call. We can help.